Ladypool Road, Birmingham, B12
This superb leasehold opportunity is situated on Ladypool Road in Sparkbrook, Birmingham. The area has a rich multicultural mix of population and Ladypool Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. A business in close proximity enhances the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year. The subject property has excellent access to major road and motorway links (A345, A41, A45).
The ground floor premises benefits from being a single fronted and is currently as an opticians. The property benefits from retail space with reception area, laminate flooring, w/c and basin, kitchen, double glazing and central heating. Planning of A3 has been applied and plans have been drawn.
Shop Floor Area
Internal width: 4.20 m approx.
Internal length: 11.27 m approx
Total: 47 sq.m approx
Total: 509 sq.ft approx
Available on a new and flexible lease
£400 per week
£20,800 per annum
The property currently benefits from A1 consent. A3 has been applied for.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.