Kingsbury Road, Birmingham, B24
The subject premises is situated just off the main A38 Tyburn Road in Erdington Birmingham.
The premises occupies a prime trading location along the Kingsbury Road.
The premises is in close proximity to retailers such as TSB Bank, Select and Save Supermarket, Indian Garden Takeaway and Restaurant, Kingsbury Post Office and Enterprise Rent A Car.
The ground floor premises comprise of a aluminum shop front with electric shutters, a large reception area with open plan seating, kitchen, rear w/c with wash basin, laminate flooring, Cctv, tables and chairs.
Premises have been refurbished and would be ideal for a food related business. Currently trading as a dessert Parlor.
****Fittings And Fixtures****
Ice Cream Display Fridge
Basin - Electric Water heater
Rear Storage Room
Kitchen with Hand Basin
Retail Shop Area
Internal width: 4.5 m approx
Internal length: 22 m approx
Total: 99 sq.m approx
Total: 1066 sq.ft approx
The premises are offered to let on a new lease for a terms to be agreed,
£12,000 per annum
£230.00 per week
Currently it holds a A1 and A2 planning license. Interested parties can enquire for change of usage to A3 or A5.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.