Poplar Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66
RH Properties are proud to present this established Restaurant premises located on the Poplar Road in the busy area of Bearwood, West Midlands. The current business has been established for over 15 years. The property is suited just off the A4030 Bearwood Road. Located approximately 4 miles away from Birmingham City Centre the premises is also in close proximity to shops such as Dixons, Pepe's Piri Piri, Boots Pharmacy, Humberstone Homes and Papa Johns Pizza.
The premises consist of two retail units with ground floor Restaurant rear kitchen and first floor function room with additional 3 good size storage rooms. A rear kitchen and food preparation area with outside W/C and rear garden.
The Restaurant area consists of the following
** Suspended ceiling throughout with led spot lights
** Tiled Floors Throughout
** Small Office
** Currently has Seating booths which can seat up to to 18 people.
** Customer W/C
** Customer Wash Basin
** Epos System
** Ice cream corner which consists of serving counter with ice cream display fridges.
** Machinery - 3 double display counters, large grill, 12 ft Canopy, Chicken Steamer, Tandoor, Pizza Machine (Blodgett) Fryer, microwaves and various stainless steel tables with utensils.
First Floor - Consists of a function room with various seating. Separate W/C and additional 3 large storage rooms (The function rooms can be extended into the storage area)
The premises are modern and well decorated and is a fully functional Restaurant.
Shop Floor Area
Total Internal Floor: 2475 Sq Ft
Total Internal Floor: 230 Sq M
The premises are offered on a current lease which expires in July 2037
£18,000 Per Annum
£1500.00 Per Month
The property benefits from an A3 consent
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
Mains electricity, gas and water are connected currently; none of these services have been tested during our inspection
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy, a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on: 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.