STRATFORD ROAD B11
The subject premises is situated fronting the A34 Stratford Road in Sparkhill Birmingham.
The premises occupies a prime trading location along the main Stratford Road which provides direct route to the Birmingham City Centre and Solihull Town Centre.
The premise is in close proximity to retailers such as Habib Bank, A1 Supermarket, East and West Supermarket and Istanbul Sharwma.
The ground floor premises comprise a new aluminium shop front with electric shutters facing the A34. The building is accessed from Stratford Road and leads to a large reception area with open plan serving and fully fitted kitchen area. The accommodation benefits from a gas supply and rear W/C and storage room which leads to rear yard. Floors are fully tiled with a feature wall and lighting.
Premises have been recently refurbished and would be ideal for a food related businesses.
Currently it holds a A1 planning licence. Interested parties can enquire for change of usage to A3 or A5.
****Machinery is not included. (Offers can be made direct to vendors)
Total: 500 sq ft Approx.
The property is available by way of a current renewable lease 4 years remaining.
£11,700 per annum
£225.00 per week
The property benefits from an existing A1 licence
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.