Sheaf Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B26
VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. RH Properties are delighted to present a commercial unit situated in the area of Sheldon on Sheaf Lane in Birmingham.
Property briefly comprising of ground floor retail area and w/c. The property also benefits from suspended ceiling, Display Counters, Rear Kitchen with Double Sink and Shelves, and rear yard.
Internal width: 3.5 m approx
Internal length: 7.5 m approx
Total: 26 sq.m approx
Total: 283 sq.ft approx
Rent: £100.00 per week
Tenure: The property is available on a flexible lease
Rateable Values: All interested parties are advised to make their own inquiries to Birmingham City Council, Business Rates Department in respect to the rate payable.
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs and agent administration fees. ***** Upon taking occupancy a months advanced rent and a deposit of £1,000.00 is required *****
Viewing: All viewing by prior appointment through the sole retained agent RH Properties. Contact R.H on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.