Stratford Road, Birmingham, B11
The subject property is situated on the A34 Stratford Road in a prominent location just before the crossroads connecting Stratford Road with Highgate Road and Walford Road. The premises occupies a prime trading location along the main Stratford Road which provides direct route to the Birmingham City Centre and Solihull Town Centre.
The premise is in close proximity to retailers such as Habib Bank, Aldi, Subway and Human Relief Foudation.
The property benefits from retail area, tiled flooring, one purpose made changing room, suspending ceiling, aluminium shop front and electric shutters. The property does not have a w/c but landlord will build it.
Ground floor Retail accommodation
Internal width: 4.11 m Approx.
Internal length: 19.35 m Approx.
Total: 856 sq ft Approx.
Total: 80 sq m Approx
Tenure: The property is available by way of 10 years new lease.
Rent: £325.00 Per Week, £16,900 per annum
Lease Premium: £5,000
Use: The property currently benefits from A1 and A2.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
Cost: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.