Stratford Road, Birmingham, B11
RH Properties are delighted to present a freehold investment property located on the main Stratford Road Birmingham.
The subject premises is situated fronting the A34 Stratford Road in Sparkhill Birmingham.
The premises occupies a prime trading location along the main Stratford Road which provides direct route to the Birmingham City Centre and Solihull Town Centre.
The premise is in close proximity to retailers such as Habib Bank, A1 Supermarket, East and West Supermarket and Greggs the bakery.
The premises comprises of a full building which is occupied by one tenant.
They are currently trading as a goldsmiths and using the first floor as living accommodation.
Ground Floor - Shop reception area - tiled floors with gold display counters, double security doors, suspended ceilings, purpose made window display- rear office space which leads to kitchen area (fitted units with basin) W/C with basin. The premises also benefits from rear ground floor workshop which leads to rear garden.
First Floor - Self- contained flat - rear entrance leading to kitchen area. Modern bath suite tiled walls. Large reception room with further two bedrooms.
We have been advised by the vendors current lease term for the full building is currently 20 Years on a FRI basis.
£20,000 per annum
Ground Floor Internal - 1670 Sq Ft (155 Sq Metres)
Investment Freehold with long term leaseholder in occupation
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. Money laundering regulations Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.