Bordesley Green, Birmingham, B9
The property is situated on the main road of Bordesely Green (B4128) in a mixed business and residential location approached from the A4540. It is located East to the Birmingham City Centre in an established location. There is alot of local businesses and residential homes within walking distance proving to be an excellent location for lunch time and late night trade
The property comprises of main retail area having an ice cream display fridge, fridges and table and chairs, w/c with wash basin and small storage area. The property also benefits from tiled flooring and walls.
internal width: 5.28m approx.
Internal Length: 7.8m approx
Total: 41 sq.m approx.
Total: 443 sq.ft approx.
Electricity, Gas and water service are available. The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection therewith direct to the relevant supply authority.
The whole property will be offered on a 10 years renewable lease (Full Repairing and Insuring lease)
Offered around £20,000 ONO
£8,400 Per Annum
£700 Per Month
RATE ABLE VALUE:
Parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
An ideal opportunity not to be missed, viewing highly recommended
By prior appointment with RH Properties on 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.