Showell Green Lane, Birmingham, B11
The property is predominantly situated fronting Showell Green Lane in close proximity of A34 Stratford Road in Sparkhill Birmingham. The immediate area is a mix of commercial and residential with a busy shopping parade on Stratford Road. Having a number of local retailers. Local retailers include Lloyds Bank, Prime Dental, Anarkali Bazaar and many others.
The location provides a direct route into Birmingham City Centre via the A34 and also easy access to Solihull Town Centre. The property is in close proximity to the busy Stratford Road with all local amenities within a walking distance.
Description: The property compromises of ground floor retail with front reception counter, rear room, kitchen with fitted units, lounge area and bathroom with bath suite.
Internal Floor Space:
Internal width: 5.40 m approx
Internal length: 20 m approx
Total: 108 sq.m approx
Total: 1163 sq.ft approx
Rent: £600 pcm
The property benefits from an existing A2 consent and the accommodation is therefore suitable for either A2 or A1 uses.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on flexible terms
Available immediately upon request call now on 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.