Stratford Road, Birmingham, B11
The property is situated in a prominent location fronting the main A34 Stratford Road. Birmingham City Centre is located approximately 2.5 miles North West of the subject premises with regular public transport to and from Birmingham City Centre.
Ground floor retail units of open plan accommodation. Internally, the accommodation benefits from tiled and carpet floors, suspended ceiling, additional inset ceiling lights, air conditioning, glazed frontage with bullet proof glass, gas central heating, meeting rooms, separate WC's & kitchenette. The property also benefits from parking at the front of the premises for several vehicles.
Ground Floor: 3,053 Sq Ft
Ground Floor: 238 Sq M
We have been informed by the landlord that planning permission has been granted for A2 use.
The property is available at a rent of £55,000 per annum
Rates payable will be in the region of £10,969.25 per annum. Small business rate relief may apply.
The property is available on a flexible lease.
We understand that the property is not elected for VAT.
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy three months advanced rent and three months deposit is required *****
Viewing: All viewing by prior appointment through the sole retained agent RH Properties. Contact R.H on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.