Alcester Road South, Birmingham, B14
The property is a first floor restaurant with storage area. The property also comes with customer parking facilities after 5pm.
The property occupies a prominent mid-parade position along the main A435 Alcester Road South close to other occupiers including Asda, Lloyds tsb, Halifax and Tesco. The property is located in the heart of the busy Kings Heath shopping district, being South Birmingham's major shopping areas containing many chain retailers. The property lies approximately two miles south of Birmingham City Centre.
The first floor restaurant area approximately 1610 sq.ft and the storage area which is located on the ground floor. rear of the property is approximately 337 sq ft. A kitchen and toilet facilities is also located at the back of the property.
Reception & Serving Areas
Stairs leading to the sales/serving area on the first floor having carpet flooring, ceiling has spotlights, painted walls, seating for up to 48 persons including a mixture of booths, tables and chairs, drinks bar and basin
Kitchen and preparation area consisting of; Double Fridge, Double Sink, 12 Ring Cooker, Tandoor, 8ft Prep Table and Extractor canopy
The restaurant is available on a 25 years existing lease (first floor)
£7,000 Per Annum + Vat
£70,000 ONO (includes fixtures + fittings)
The property benefits from A3 and A5 planning consent.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees. Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required
RH Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact: 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.