Somerset Road, Birmingham, B20
The property comprises of ground floor space with a rear food preparation room and storage area.
The premises is a trading as a fast food takeaway and all current machinery is included in the sale.
The premises benefits from retail space, storage room, kitchen and W/c. The property also has first floor living accommodation.
Fixtures - Fittings included
24 piece southern fried machine
Donor Kebab Machine
Fish and Chip Range
Chest Freezers x 3
Microwave x 2
Stainless Steel Fridge
Shop Floor Area
Internal width: 3.56 m approx
Internal length: 6.23 m approx
Total: 22 sq.m approx
Total: 239 sq.ft approx
Internal width: 2.59 m approx
Internal length: 8.42 m approx
Total: 22 sq.m approx
Total: 235 sq.ft approx
Internal width: 2.52 m approx
Internal length: 4.82 m approx
Total: 12 sq.m approx
Total: 131 sq.ft approx
The property is available by way of an existing long lease term which has 12 years remaining.
£12,000 per month.
Offer around £69,500 (includes business + fixture +fittings)
We have been advice by current leaseholders there are nil rating at the moment. Interested Parties should verify this information with the local ratings authority.
The ongoing leaseholder will be responsible for the payment of the landlords legal costs building insurance and agent administration fees.
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.