Bristol Road South, Birmingham, B31
RH Properties are proud to present for sale this prominently positioned commercial property situated in a busy shopping parade fronting A38 Bristol Road South in Birmimgham.
Northfield is an appealing suburb of Birmingham to the south-west of the city centre. The Bristol roads run through Northfield leading all the way to the city centre or in the opposite direction to the nearby Junction 2 of the M42.
This commercial property benefiting from having a self contained 2 bedroom flat above.
The premises comprises of a ground floor retail space, storage area, two rooms, kitchen and bathroom on the first floor. The property also benefits from tiled flooring and aluminium shop front.
Ground Floor Retail Area:
Internal width: 5.16 m Approx.
Internal length: 14.17 m Approx.
Total: 78 sq m Approx.
Total: 787 sq. ft Approx.
Store Room Area:
Internal width: 3.60 m Approx.
Internal length: 2.69 m Approx.
Total: 10 sq m Approx.
Total: 104 sq ft Approx.
The first floor comprises of:
Two good size rooms
We are informed that the property is Freehold. However, any interested parties are strongly recommended to have this information verified by their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Freehold (vacant possession after completion)
SERVICES AND APPLIANCES
The agents have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for the purpose. The buyer should obtain confirmation from the solicitor or surveyor
The property benefits from existing A1 + A2 usage.
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. Money laundering regulations Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.