Ladypool Road is a popular location in Birmingham, which is renowned for retail and fast food outlet.
The subject property is situated on a prominent position on Ladypool Road and in close proximity to retailer in the form of Imran's Restaurant, Khusboo's and other retailers.
The premises comprises of ground floor retail space, changing rooms and rear stock room. The property has suspended ceiling, aluminium single shop front, tiled flooring and display unit.
Internal width: 3.11 m approx
Internal length: 14.5 m approx
Total: 45 sq m approx
Total: 485 sq ft approx
Internal width: 1.5 m approx
Internal length: 4.5 m approx
Total: 6.8 sq m approx
Total: 72 sq ft approx
Changing rooms: 2 m x 2 m approx
Kitchen: 1.2 m x 1.3 m approx
The property is available by way of new 5 year full repairing and insuring lease with automatic option to renew for further 5 years.
£14,560 per annum or £280.00 per week
Lease premium £10,000 ONO (includes all fixtures and fittings)
We have been advised from vendors the existing planning is A2 consent, and accommodation is therefore suitable for either A1 or A2 uses.
Interested parties can verify the information with the local rating authority.
All viewings by prior appointment through the office contact 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.