RH Properties are proud to present a commercial property on the main Stratford Road that is within a close range of a mile away from the City Centre. The premises was formerly trading as The Money Shop.
Being situated on the popular Stratford Road helps this property receives a high footfall. It also has strong transport connections for shoppers to be able to get to and from the shop with ease. The unit is also in close proximity with TSB bank, Boots and the post office.
This ground floor commercial property benefits from A1 and A2 retail planning.
Internal width - 13 ft Approx
Ground floor area - 344 sq ft Approx
Ground storage area - 525 sq ft Approx
The property benefits from:
* Air conditioning
* Suspended ceilings
* Full glass fronts
* Toilet basin
* Ground floor alarm
The property will have a new renewable lease of 10 years the sale of £20,000.
The property requires a rent of £350 per week.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
RH Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.