The property is part of an established high street parade, located in a prominent position on the main Pershore Road (A441), Stirchley, There is retail, restaurants and offices along both sides of the Pershore Road with a wide variety of customers.
There are good local transport links into Birmingham City Centre (approximately 4 miles to the North),
The property consists of ground floor restaurant area, Kitchen and w/c for males and females. Staff toilets also located on the first floor.
The property comprises of:
Seating 80 to 90 - 23 tables + 4 seats per table
Counter - Till system
Drinks mixer machine
Cooker 8 rings
Two store rooms
Just eat system
All equipment has been maintained and are fully working.
Internal width: 9.32 m approx
Internal length: 14.21 m approx
Total: 132 sq.m approx
Total: 1426 sq.ft approx
Internal width: 4.21 m approx
Internal length: 7.78 m approx
Total: 33 sq.m approx
Total: 353 sq.ft approx
The property is available by way of a current 8 years lease remaining
£20,800 per year
£400.00 per week
£50,000 lease premium ono
The property benefits from an existing A3 and A5 consent
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, and agent administration fee.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through the sole retained agent RH Properties. Contact R.H on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.